Wednesday, December 15, 2010

WE'VE MOVED!

First off, I want to thank all of you for coming to Aces Elite.  The website has been a great tool for me to communicate with you and I have enjoyed every minute of it!  That being said, I want to let you all know that as of today, I will be shutting down the Aces Elite blog.  The good news is, I'm moving to another site, chriskurtz.wordpress.com, where I will be combining the pitching information with all of the fitness information I continue to use at Bucks Fit on a daily basis!  At chriskurtz.wordpress.com, there will be nutrition information, fitness tips and video, as well as pitching tips and videos.  If you liked Aces Elite, be sure to check out AElite Fitness, where you will have everything baseball, not just pitching, covered.  From off season fitness programming to mechanical breakdown on video, it will all be covered.  Again, thank you so much for making Aces Elite a success and I'm looking forward to unveiling the new and improved AElite Fitness @ chriskurtz.wordpress.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment